Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: LPD football Schedules?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD football Schedules?

    The only complete schedule I have seen is Central's. Who else has a complete schedule? I am trying to get my online schedule updated. Football Schedules

  2. #2
    Inactive Member hoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 19th, 2005
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD football Schedules?

    I see Central has three Tennessee teams on the schedule. Who were Kelly and Pound originally scheduled to play non-district before consolidation?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    LPD football Schedules?


    stainless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2009
    Location
    On the mtn.
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD football Schedules?

    Central has had the three TN teams on the schedule since they started filling it. We pick up Castlewood and Eastside to replace Appy and Pound.

    I have heard that Union is playing Thomas Walker.

    Norton picked up Holston, John Battle and Johnson County TN.

    Clintwood picked up Hazard and Grayson County. I believe Grundy too.

    I've not heard nothing on Eastside at all.
    Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD football Schedules?

    I guess I will have to skip the old Region D teams and start on the old Region C ones. What we need in the old Region D are schedules from the LPD, CD, and BDD. We have the CMD teams completed. When I say we I am referring to myself and Beamerball. Beamerball has been a huge help since creating this site. I will be looking for a couple more dependable people to update the scores this Fall.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD football Schedules?

    Clintwood guys I am looking around at your upcoming opponents schedules and peicing together your schedule. Looks like your game with Hazard will be the first game of the year Aug. 26. You can see what I have so far here Clintwood Greenwave

    Hope to have more soon.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD football Schedules?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I guess I will have to skip the old Region D teams and start on the old Region C ones. What we need in the old Region D are schedules from the LPD, CD, and BDD. We have the CMD teams completed. When I say we I am referring to myself and Beamerball. Beamerball has been a huge help since creating this site. I will be looking for a couple more dependable people to update the scores this Fall.
    Thanks to some wheeling and dealing at work,I'll not be missing any Central games at all this year,so I can keep you updated on the Warriors. Just PM me your number amigo. I lost it when I lost my old phone
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •